Sunday, March 19, 2006

Blogging Chicks Blogroll

One reason I like being a part of this blogroll is that the BCs are great to come and visit (especially when I participate in the carnivals). Michele, the host, is so blog-savvy, so I've learned a lot from her. I have obviously not visited every blog on this blogroll, so these do not come with my endorsement, but a lot of my favorite blogs are also Blogging Chicks!

href="http://bloggingchicks.blogspot.com/2006/04/blogging-chicks-blogroll.html">
Click
here to join

1 comment:

Bonnie Calhoun said...

Hi Jenn...I jumped over here from Lisa Samson's blog. I'm also a Blogging Chick (Bonnie Writes)

The reason the blogging chick picture doesn't show up on your blog roll is because you lost the beginning of the link. Stupid Blogger won't let me type just the part that you need, but it is a < followed by an a and then an empty space and then the href.

Happy Thanksgiving!