Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Carnivals and a Home Tour

Something New:

Coming July 28-- Would you like to know more about my home? Would you like to share yours? Click for more information:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Carnivals:
I am participating in one carnival this week, the Carnival of Beauty with the theme of the Beauty of Play. My post on Unfinshed Works is featured, as well as several other good entries.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I do not have a post in these carnivals this week, but I am linking to them.

Dreams theme:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Posts about family life:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Speaking of links, I changed all my links to the nice maroon text.

I'm working on joining a couple of blogrolls and providing my own personal blogroll as well in the sidebar. Check it regularly for my newest reads and faves.

1 comment:

michele said...

Thanks for the link. I noticed that you got the blogroll to work on a page! You are one up on me :-)