Monday, August 14, 2006

Reading Recommendations

Since I may be scarce this week (although I haven't been so far), if you're looking for some reading, check out some carnivals. It does look like I may be without internet access for the most part for the next week, when I will be with my grandmother. I surely have appreciated all of the expressions of care and sympathy that you have given me--and it has even impressed my non-bloggy friends and my sister-in-law Dana who I love like a sister and who is one of my favorite people in the world. So, you can keep praying for us--that I (and the wild kids with me) will be a comfort to her, and we will be productive, if she would like to, as far as going through his things. She may choose to use me to help her go through and organize other things, and that's fine too.

So, in case you don't hear from me as regularly as you usually do, here are some things to keep you busy. I have some posts ready, and my friend will probably post some things for me that I've prepared, but I may not be able to respond or do any blog visiting for the next week or so.

The Carnival of the Blogging Chicks is up now.

The Carnival of Family Life, to which I submitted Dull Knives, hoping to get some more advice and experience that we are all looking for, is also up, and you can check the original post later this week to read the comments if you are following them.

No comments: