Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Have You Fallen?

If you're in your thirties, like me, you probably can't read that title without thinking of the "I've fallen. . . and I can't get up" commercial, but let's try to get our minds off that poor senior citizen and focus here!

Rachelle is looking for stories for her new book that will be published for Women of Faith. She asks us to "tell of a time that you fell as a Christian and how you managed to recover from it. . . or if you are still trying to recover." You can email her, and names and details will be changed to keep you anonymous, if you'd like. Check out all the details at her blog here.

Do you have a story to tell that would help others? I find that no experience is wasted if we can help someone else to avoid the pitfalls we've taken. Think about it. Pray about it. If you come up with something, you can email Rachelle with your story.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hi Jennifer,

I'll have to think on this one, it sounds like a great idea for a book. Thanks for visiting today. I know I've been here a couple of times too!

From one loud obnoxious chick to another...