Monday, November 06, 2006

Around the Blogosphere



I forgot to post about this last week, but Lindsey has started a special holiday blog called Advent for Evangelicals. This month is gearing up for Advent, but also focusing on Thanksgiving. Check it daily. There are great ideas, websites, crafts, etc etc!




Iris at Sting my Heart is having a writing contest about how you witness called Shout His Fame. The deadline is November 20, and there will be a Mr. Linky soon to link up. Not only is it great to think about how we witness, but there are prizes! That gets the competitive juices flowing in me, I must admit.




Laura, the Organizing Junkie, is having a 30 Day Organizational Challenge. And, yes, more prizes!! I will have to get pictures taken and a plan, but I'm definitely participating in this one. I'm a little excited about this one as well. At first I wondered which area I might tackle, since my two or three really annoying areas, I have already taken care of. . . But stay tuned. And if you never thought that you would like to read an organizing blog, you really should check Laura out. She's warm and funny and inspiring.


I've also participated in a couple of carnivals this week.

The Carnival of Family Life is up at The Pink Diary.

The Carnival of the Blogging Chicks is up at Sting my Heart.

11 comments:

Tammy said...

So much going on in Blogosphere that I hadn't been aware of! Thanks for all the links! :)

Kathleen Marie said...

Thanks for the updates on what is happening in Bloggityville :) Hope all is well with you and the family! God Bless!

eph2810 said...

Thanks Jennifer for mentioning the writing contest. I think it will be fun. I hope you will consider entering it :)

CyberCelt said...

Here very late for Click and Comment Monday.

org junkie said...

Oh Jennifer you are so sweet! I really hope this challenge gives people the push they might have needed and of course I get my "fix" just reading about all the projects...lol. It's a win-win! Laura

Jane said...

Great round up Jennifer, you are a wonderful source of blogosphere information, thanks for sharing it all with us!

e-Mom said...

Thanks for the links, AND the reminder to get out and vote!

Jaime said...

Thanks for putting them all in one spot! I entered the organizational challenge, and oh do I have my work cut out for me.

Heather said...

it's true. i may need to click on the organization link. i always thought i didn't need to. no, i'm not organized in the way most people consider organized, but it works for me, so who cares?
now i've been married a year and a half. we're both "organized" in our own ways, and more papers and items have been lost this past year than ever before in my life. i may have to break down...

Rona's Home Page said...

Thanks for sharing the contests and info. This is why I love blogging.

Happy Magazine Day. What are your favorite magazines?

Jennifer said...

Rona, I didn't know about Magazine Day. I'm not much of a magazine reader. I enjoy cooking magazines like Everyday Food.