Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Do You Need some Mid-Week Motivation?

Gina, who blogs at Portrait of a Writer, Interrupted, and who started the Writer. . .Interrupted blogring, has started a new Wednesday column, which is a mid-week motivational menu. Each entry will include an opening and closing devotional thought, a housekeeping tip, writing motivation, and a quick recipe.

Guess who wrote the first one, appearing today?

That would be me. Click over and check it out and let me know what you think. While you're there, check out some of the other writing. It's good stuff.

3 comments:

Susanne said...

That looks like it's going to be a great thing Jennifer! Good first article!

Gina said...

Oh boy do I! I think I'm in an unmotivated sugar slump from yesterday!

e-Mom said...

I'll hop on over and take a look! Thanks for the link.