Sunday, November 05, 2006

This is About Right

You Are Mexican Food

Spicy yet dependable.
You pull punches, but people still love you.


I saw this one a couple of places--at Barb's, which got her today wrong, and at Laurel Wreath's (who was the same as me, which I think has happened more than once on these tests). Yep, I have to agree with their take on me. This was fun. Of course, since I can't get my good Tex-Mex here in Connecticut, it's a little cruel.

And then I came across this one as Susanne's. . . And loving to analyze myself I had to take it. Again, pretty accurate for just checking off a few boxes!

Your Five Factor Personality Profile

Extroversion:

You have medium extroversion.
You're not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.
Sometimes you are full of energy and open to new social experiences.
But you also need to hibernate and enjoy your "down time."

Conscientiousness:

You have high conscientiousness.
Intelligent and reliable, you tend to succeed in life.
Most things in your life are organized and planned well.
But you borderline on being a total perfectionist.

Agreeableness:

You have medium agreeableness.
You're generally a friendly and trusting person.
But you also have a healthy dose of cynicism.
You get along well with others, as long as they play fair.

Neuroticism:

You have low neuroticism.
You are very emotionally stable and mentally together.
Only the greatest setbacks upset you, and you bounce back quickly.
Overall, you are typically calm and relaxed - making others feel secure.

Openness to experience:

Your openness to new experiences is medium.
You are generally broad minded when it come to new things.
But if something crosses a moral line, there's no way you'll approve of it.
You are suspicious of anything too wacky, though you do still consider creativity a virtue.


Also, I'm feeling a little guilty that I'm home with sick kids from church, and doing quizzes on the computer. Actually, I was working on some more spiritually minded Romans' posts, so perhaps I'll get back to those.

4 comments:

Susanne said...

Ya it was amazing how accurate this one was. Yours all came out as very nice attributes! Hee, I just did the one about which thing from the thanksgiving dinner are you. Sigh. I'm stuffing.

Barb said...

Boy, Jennifer. You "spicy" people are lucky. Us "ubiquitous" people don't know what the heck to think.

After the result I got on what kind of food I am, I'm really afraid to do the personality quiz. I'd probably have to grab the dictionary to understand the results. LOL

Anonymous said...

I am "thai" food it says :)
Hope your children feel better soon.

lrlwreath said...

Hey you and I could be twins =))))