Friday, December 15, 2006

A Bloggy Christmas Wish

Well, since I mentioned uploading photos, and some old blogger hanger-ons specifically asked, let me share my Christmas photos for all of you in bloggyland. And if this isn't enough, head over to Boomama's Christmas Tour of Homes. I didn't quite have it in me (or much to show for that matter).

Unlike those who will just be receiving my card (which I am mailing from Bethlehem, Connecticut today!), you blog friends will get the whole story.

We tried in front of the tree, but that wasn't working (notice the nice white sheet and no other decor).


We moved to the fireplace, and Amanda put on a good pout (this was for real, not posed).



Then I got a great picture of Amanda, but a distracted one of Kyle.



Then, voila, with Terry's help, both kids looking and smiling!



P.S. The photo upload worked just fine. I was even able to load all 4 in at once, which I wasn't often able to pull off with old blogger.

14 comments:

orgjunkie said...

Oh my did I ever laugh out loud at that picture of your daughter pouting....for a minute I thought I was looking at a picture of my own daughter! Glad you were finally able to get such a beautiful one, I know how hard that can be! Have a great day, Laura
PS: Thanks for letting me know how the picture uploading went.

Laurel Wreath said...

That one of your daughter is adorable, and will be worth something (as bribery) as a teenager, heheh.

Very lovely children you have Mama!!

Merry Christmas.

heather said...

Man, that daughter of yours looks like you. Well, from what I can tell from pictures.
Oh, and blogger beta won't let me log on, so I'm leaving this comment under "other," but it's still the same, sweet me. Or at least the same me.

Barb said...

The last photo is really sweet but I kind of like the pouty one, too. You're too funny. :-)

ChupieandJ'smama said...

I like the picture of your daughter pouting! Too cute. Your children are beautiful:) Have a very Merry Christmas!

Lindsey @ Enjoythejourney said...

The pout was really good :)

Lovely family you have!

J2 & Co. said...

I loved seeing pictures of your little readers.

Have you had many problems with comments on the Beta version? I have my personal blog on Beta, but my book blog (Not Alone) on the old version. I've hesitated changing over because of the problems I've had with leaving comments. Is there an easy way around that?

Jennifer said...

I was having trouble just this last week with leaving comments on the beta blogs, so I just opened a google account, without switching. So, anyone who can't leave comments, can just open a google account (not attached to their blog).

Katrina said...

Oh I loved getting a behind-the-scenes tour of "the making of the picture." So you mean my 8-yr-old isn't the only one who pouts? :)

Susanne said...

Loved this! It's so real! You've got lovely kids!

e-Mom said...

Fun Jennifer! Your children are so precious. Love the stockings too.

I've been resisting switching over to the new Blogger, so I'm glad to hear it all went well for you. I may bite the bullet soon. Fortunately, commenting seems to be OK now. I just let it go for a couple of days. (A challenge!) :~)

Jen Robinson said...

Awww... What fun photos! Merry Christmas!

Malissa said...

aww:) they are so sweet!

Gina said...

I never seem to get a great Christmas photo!

I ran out of Christmas cards and have to make more, yet I accidentally deleted my Christmas photo from my camera. Luckily I have an okay back up.