Friday, December 01, 2006

Shall I Make Brownies?


Wow.

Everyone come on over. I'll make brownies, and perhaps some chips and dip (ya gotta have sweet and salty to satisfy all tastes).

I'm so honored to be in the same category as Shannon and Laurel Wreath. Just recently a non-blogger real life friend was asking about the people who read my blog--if they were my real friends. I explained that only one or two who comment are my "real friends," but that this blogging community is amazing, because I enjoy popping in to your place and reading what you are up to, and having you leave a note here commiserating with me, encouraging me, or laughing with me. Thank you all so much.

Click on the graphic to see the other nominees in all categories and instructions for voting. Voting ends December 15.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. And my socks are knocked off that I even can be put in the same category as you. Blessings....

Barb said...

Congratulations, Jennifer. Yes indeed, you are in good company. Just my luck that three of the people I most admire are in the same category. What a great category to be nominated in, too.

I agree with you about this blogging community. I can't believe all this friendship was out here and I'd never have discovered it if I had decided, on a whim, to start a blog.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'll stop by for brownies anytime!

e-Mom said...

Congratulations Jennifer! Are you having fun yet? This blogging community is something I never would have or could have imagined. I know you feel the same way. Thanks for the brownie. :~)

local girl said...

I hope you win! You really deserve it!

Big Mama said...

COngratulations Jennifer! I agree that this blogging community is amazing.

Jenn said...

I am new to blogging, but I have enjoyed "meeting" people online. They may not be "real" friends, but they are a real cheering section!