Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What Kind of Reader Are You?

Thanks to Heather at L'Chaim for posting this quiz. I hadn't seen it, and of course I love reading, and quizzes that seem to peg me pretty accurately with only a few questions.

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Literate Good Citizen

You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two.

Book Snob
Dedicated Reader
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


Okay, for some reason the bars don't show when you copy the code. On the page it shows you how much you are of each of them. I am about 3/4 of the way on the bar (like a bar graph) Book Snob and Dedicated Reader, and slightly more than 1/2 on OCD Bookworm, and a tad of the Fad reader, and 0 non-reader. Fun!

This isn't a meme, but I'd love to see some answers from Barb, Katrina, Lindsey, Susanne, and Dianne and I thought that they might want to try this one. Also, I'd like to see Laurel Wreath's answers, because I think that we have scored the same on every single quiz, but I'm not sure about this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came up with about the same results as you, Jennifer. This was fun. Well, I'd say more but I'll die if I don't get to read for a bit before bed so it's off to the tub for me :)

Barb said...

The bars and graph are showing up just fine, Jennifer. And I'll do this one. Can't wait to see what kind of reader I show up as. I think I know my own answer so let's see if I'm right.

Wow. You're a book snob. But just barely.

Jennifer said...

It must be a firefox thing! I couldn't see the bars, but when I opened in IE, I could. Thanks Barb for pointing that out, and sorry if I sound like an idiot.