- How am I going to keep track of the five minutes? grabbing notepad and checking watch.
- Are the boys okay? I'm babysitting and I always worry more about other people's children than my own.
- I hope the babysitter doesn't think that she's supposed to come tonight. She's supposed to come tomorrow, but the conversation yesterday left me wondering if that was communicated clearly enough.
- I wonder if my other babysitter can come next week?
- I wonder if I'll find a purse I like and actually bring myself to spend the money on it. (The babysitter for next week is to arrange a potential outing with my handbag expert friend).
- The boys sure are having fun. Fun = Mess
- How should I respond to this email I just got?
- Where's Kyle's other shoe?
- Oh no--he took the train track apart. I often think that I need a degree in civil engineering to help with the train interest.
- Where did Daniel go?
Seriously--wrote that last one down, looked at the watch, and it had been five minutes.
How many things do you think of in five minutes?