Sunday, January 07, 2007

Can You Guess What I Did Tonight?

Overheard by the fly on the wall at Snapshot House:

"Oh my goodness, that was bad."

"Is he for real?"

Along with a few outbursts into song, "Go greased lightin', you're burning up the quarter mile. . . ." and a little dancing too, to be honest.

Then, an hour and a half later. . . .

"Look at that headband!"

Look at his hair.

Even My Guy got into it, "This is LA, he doesn't have to yell."

"I vote for the Olympian."

Oh, yeah. And there was a little bit of dancing. I can't listen to "Money, Money, Money. . . ." without singing along and dancing.

Yes, we watched Grease and then the Apprentice, Season 6. We've missed the last few (and haven't really missed missing them), but we're in for these shows. Even though I am still watching less TV, that doesn't mean that I can't appreciate the finer points of some reality TV trash talking.

9 comments:

Beck said...

Was the Grease show good? We watched League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen for like, the ninth time. Still excellently awful!

Jennifer said...

I had heard that movie was awful, but knowing that it's excellently awful might give me incentive to watch it.

The Grease show is fun--the music makes me sing, and it seems like it will be fun to see how they learn when they get to "Grease Academy."

Susanne said...

We like League of Ex. Gentleman here too!

Sounds like the night at the "Living" house also! Apprentice makes me crazy but for some bizarre reason it sucks me in everytime.

Lindsey @ Enjoythejourney said...

I love to watch Scrubs and LOST. I know, not the most educational or christian type of shows to watch but what can I say? I love them both.

janiswrites said...

The Grease show is goood, isn't it? I just love watching Grease so that is probably why it appeals to me so much. I don't get into Apprentice near as much, but my hubby does. Blessings!

Kathleen Marie said...

I haven't watched TV but over the holiday ended up going the The Nativity and Night at the Museum and both were wonderful. Then hubby and I took Joey to see The Pursuit of Happyness. It was EXCELLENT and had a great message and only one vulgar word that I can recall but it wasn't used in vulgar way.

My daughter got me Anne Rice's, Jesus Christ our of Egypt or something like that. I am starting it tonight.

It is so awesome when a super popular authors who is a great author becomes a Christian!

Blessings!

Carrie said...

We got into the Frasier & Everybody Loves Raymond series. We don't have tv access so we buy sitcoms on DVD and watch the seasons through. Cosby Show is also a fav. Always looking for a good new show. We've heard great things about 24 but haven't seen any episodes yet.

Laura said...

we loved both those too! so glad martin was fired - loved the other guy's silly grin when he found out he wasn't fired. and i can't get the grease songs out of my head now.

mchamp said...

We are stuck on the Grease show too! We never have watched the apprentice but now we haven't missed it. Times do change from watching Doogie.