Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I am Woman, Hear me Roar!


Maybe word has gotten out about my drug-free (and easy) labor with daughter number one. Maybe my prowess of juggling Bible study, rearing children in different stages of life, a silly very part-time job, and keeping an immaculate house (or not) has gotten out, because I've been nominated in the Woman Power!--Best Representative of Women category.

Nominations are still open until midnight today, so click HERE and read all about it. Then voting will be open starting tomorrow. Feel free to nominate me in other categories. Feel free to go and vote for me tomorrow. Yes, I said it, right out loud. It's a shameless plug. But seriously, think of those favorite bloggers of yours. The categories are really great, and all the nominees are listed, so all can see, so even those of us who don't win get a little plug.

And thanks for sharing the love with me!

11 comments:

Beck said...

Congratulations! It's well deserved!

Chris said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Heather said...

congrats.
roooaaarr!

Barb said...

Congratulations, Jennifer. Very well deserved. Can you believe how long the lists of nominations are? I'm excited for the voting to begin tomorrow. But good grief, it's going to hard to only vote for one person in each category. All my friends are on those lists!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danielle

Heather said...

Hey, I just discovered I was nominated. I didn't even know to check until someone told me to. And I really like my category, too.
(By the way, I voted for you - hint, hint.)

Kathleen Marie said...

Congratulations to you! You are VERY deserving!

Hugs to you!

Catez said...

I came over to check out your blog and discovered you have been nominated too. Congratulations and all the best with that!

At A Hen's Pace said...

Congratulations, Jennifer!

I was nominated in the same category, and kept thinking, What does it MEAN?

I had fun with my little "thank you" post (and the one right after it) too.

Jeanne

Kelly said...

Well-deserved nomination! I really enjoy your blog.

Jerry H. said...

Congratulations! You are deserved!