- I'm a pretty competitive gal, but I don't cheat. See, I don't just like to win, I like to earn the win. In fact, I'm a pretty no-fun stickler for the rules in many cases, just ask my husband.
- I've only kissed a handful of guys in my life. I started dating my husband when I was twenty, and I had two serious boyfriends before that, so I just didn't really date around.
- I've totalled a couple of cars and scraped, scratched and dinged many more. Lest you feel unsafe if ever you have the opportunity to ride with me, I would say that most of my priors occured between the ages of 16 - 25. I've been relatively safe the last ten years (except for recently when I crashed into a mailbox and took off my side mirror and then a couple of months later, crashed into the side of the house when I overshot the garage--denting both the car bumper and the garage).
- I've never ever seen Home Alone (the movie). This kind of became a private joke with my husband, because when it was in its heyday, we thought we were the only ones, and then it hit the TV with a vengeance, and we had to actively avoid it.
- I have never really cared what people think about me. Even in high school, there were people who rubbed me the wrong way because I thought that they had a "cool complex." Like, they wanted to be cool. Aren't you supposed to want to be cool in high school? Perhaps everything about me is weird, but because I don't care, I think I'm normal.
- To finalize things how about a list of things that probably are weird to which I have never given a second thought? I've never colored or highlighted my hair, I wore a headgear in 6th grade (and I don't even think I cared about that), I talk to myself, I answer myself, I have big feet (size 9 or 9 1/2), I've never had a pedicure and only had a manicure once (for my wedding), I admitted in my last post to singing and dancing at home, but I have an unnatural aversion to dancing in general. I've just never really liked it. A little bit of two-stepping in my high school and college years was acceptable, but not much beyond that.
Lindsey, Big Mama, Laura, because sometimes a new mom appreciates the ease of a tag, Laurel, Heather (who embraces her uniqueness), and how about if DAD does it in the comments, because he's not at all shy, or weird, but he'll come up with something.