Monday, January 22, 2007

What's New in the Blogosphere?

Ultimate Blog Party

It seems like there's a lot these days! One thing that I am excited about is over at 5 Minutes for Mom. The Ultimate Blog Party sounds like fun. Click the link to read the instructions on how you can be a part of it--by publicizing, linking up, and then visiting around and winning prizes to boot! If you want to publicize your blog or your business, you can donate a prize as well. I have donated a free book (up to $20) from my aStore.


Faithlifts will be unveiling a new look in a couple of weeks as well. They are also looking for writers for new subjects by category (and a few hosts, too). Pop on over to see how you might get involved. I will still be posting every other Wednesday, but instead of a monthly topic, we will be writing devotions on whatever we'd like.

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

1 comment:

Barb said...

Lots of exciting new things going on right now. Did you know that Christian Women Online now has a "prayer room?" That's one of my favorite new things. How nice to have one place set aside specifically for people who need prayer. I haven't done a post about it but I did put the button in my sidebar so people might see it and go there.

I'm especially pleased about the facelift going on at Faithlifts!