Thursday, February 22, 2007

Opportunity for Families with Kids from 5 - 9

I was contacted by a new company recently. My shipment is on the way, and I will report how it works out for me and my family, and they've asked me to spread the word:

Do you love books and want to share that love of reading with your kids? Would you like to contribute to the development of a breakthrough product by providing feedback about your experiences? If so, then we’d like to invite you to try out an early version of an interactive read aloud product called Readio.

Readio is a software program and web site that takes parent and child read-aloud to a whole new level. Readio is not yet commercially available, but we are inviting qualified families to participate in the Readio Network Pioneer Program. The Pioneer Program consists of families across the country who have a passion for reading with their children and in interest in new technology. The program has been up and running for a few weeks and will continue to run until April 2007.

For more information and to register for the program, please CLICK HERE to be redirected to their site where you can fill out a short survey that will determine your eligibility.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for the tip Jennifer. I'm headed over there now.

Kelly said...

Thanks for the information!

Tammy said...

Hmmm...sounds intriguing! Especially since I have a 4 and 7 yr old.

BTW, I just posted a book review today, something I rarely do. Hope you can stop by! I know everyone's book taste is different, but I absolutely loved this one...
Blessings!

kailani said...

Sounds like a great opportunity. Thank you for the link.

Jen Robinson said...

Glad to hear that you found this idea interesting. I pointed them in your direction last week, because I thought it might fit in with other things that you're trying to do. I'll look forward to hearing how you like it.