Friday, April 27, 2007

Possibly the Last Post about our Trip

Here's the whole family at my dad's house: Terry, me, my aunt, my dad, his main squeeze, my sister, her husband, and the kids. The little ones were sleeping.



On the way to Aggieland was when we made the first stop for the bluebonnets. This picture is just perfect.



The football stadium is called Kyle Field. His name is Kyle. He wasn't exactly named after a football stadium, but it's not 100% a coincidence either.


This is one reason we are glad that the Aggies don't have cheerleaders. I could make a few comments about the fact that I've seen some cheerleader-type girls at basketball games and the like, and how things just aren't the way they used to be, and Old Army will never be the same, but only my dad and Big Mama would really care. Oh, yeah, my stealth roommate might care, too, and it might even make her leave one of her rare comments.


We did get a picture of all the grandkids at my grandmother's house, at her request. My sister's daughter is 11 months younger than Amanda, and her son is 8 months older, so that's always been nice. The little one is a year younger than Kyle and they really enjoyed playing this time around.

8 comments:

Lauren S. said...

The picture of Kyle in the bluebonnets is great! It looks like you had a wonderful trip!

Big Mama said...

You're darn right I'd care. These kids today have no appreciation for Old Army.

The bluebonnet picture is priceless and seeing Kyle Field makes me proud. Gig 'em.

Big Mama said...

You're darn right I'd care. These kids today have no appreciation for Old Army.

The bluebonnet picture is priceless and seeing Kyle Field makes me proud. Gig 'em.

Lindsey @ Enjoythejourney said...

You guys look like a great family...love the T A&M pics.

We're Dukies around this house. Well, me and my daughter. The other half are UNC fans (blech)

Laurel Wreath said...

OH I loved looking at all the pictures, you have a very lovely family!!

Susanne said...

Love that family pic. And the one with the bluebonnets is just adorable.

Katrina said...

Great pictures. Love them all!

mchampion (stealth roommate) said...

OK....You actually mentioned me in a blog! I am so special! I agree that Old Army is gone. Happy to say I have another nephew starting at A&M this summer! Where is the picture of your kids in front of our basement window! GIG 'EM and thanks for mentioning me!