Monday, May 07, 2007

5 Minutes for Books



I am so proud to announce my new affiliation with 5 Minutes for Mom. Janice and Susan wanted to kick off a new regular column highlighting the great books for moms and kids that they get a chance to read, but they are too busy making the site bigger and better each month to not only read, but also post reviews about the books. That's where I come in. I will be reading and posting right along with them. Each Monday, one of us (or a couple of us some weeks) will post a recommendation of a book or booky type product that we think that cybermoms everywhere will want to read. Today we kick off the column with a review of a book which has been one of my favorites for about a year. When Janice mentioned that she had been wanting to post about it for some time, the decision was made--effortlessly. Click the banner to read more. And, in true 5M4M fashion, most weeks (including this one) there will be a giveaway as well!

Because of this new association, I voluntarily removed myself from this contest, but if you haven't already seen it, click over. There are such wonderful prizes to be won for the rest of this week.

mothers-day-button-180-pixe.jpg

5 comments:

Lauren S. said...

This is such a great idea! I look forward to reading your reviews!

Susanne said...

That sounds like such a great book! I'm sure you are going to love being a reviewer. That's right up your alley!

Beck said...

Congratulations! You're going to be such a great reviewer!

Kelly said...

Waht a great idea -- you are the perfect person for it, too!

Katherine@Raising Five said...

Congrats, Jennnifer! You'll do a great job!