Friday, June 01, 2007

Get Inspired!

I listen to my ipod around the house while I'm cleaning, or while my three year old son is watching TV. Because it's the spoken word (and not music), I can still easily hear a cry of distress or the phone ring or other background noise. For this reason, I also listen to it in the car, although I'm not really sure you're supposed to do that. Music blocks everything else out, but the podcasts don't. I can even hear the cute little three-year-old voice asking for something from the backseat, so I hit pause and then answer his questions.

So now that you know how I use my ipod, I thought I'd share what's on my ipod. There are a few podcasts that I just love. They encourage me to keep first things first--my family, my marriage, my relationship with God--which is what truly leads to contentment, right?

Find out more by reading the rest of the post at Finding Contentment in the Suburbs.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love listening to podcasts on my iPod. I keep several weeks worth of Dave Ramsey on it at any given time. My kids love to listen to him when we are in the car (I love my little adapter). I also do audiobooks from time to time from audible.com.

I hope you are having a great weekend!