Friday, June 29, 2007

Just Like BooMama. . . Or Not

A few weeks ago someone from EMI contacted me and asked if she could send me some Christian music, and if I liked it, I might want to mention it on my blog. Can you? Send me something for free? Why certainly.

So, last week I received Mandisa's new single, "Only the World." I am not very hip. I hadn't seen her on American Idol. Since I don't have a good local Christian radio station, I don't often hear new releases. But I really like this song! I downloaded it on my ipod and it's a real toe-tapper. BooMama likes it, too. She's even giving a few away, so click on over and leave a comment by Monday if you are interested (or wait for the CD to come out later in July, or go download the single today).

5 comments:

Org Junkie said...

I can't wait to hear it, I'm going to try and figure out how to download it...believe me I'm so the one who isn't hip :)

Laura

freddie said...

well, I managed to listen just thierty seconds and it sounde really good, I wonder whether it will ever be out in Italy...
Ciao from Rome
freddie

Scratchin' the Surface said...

Free music - how great is that?! For some reason I cannot place Mandisa from the season before, but I did listen to Boomama's clip and it sounds great.

Lindsey @ Enjoythejourney said...

TELL THEM TO SEND ME SOME FREE MUSIC! :)

Way cool!!! The benefits of blogging. Who knew?

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic