Shannon is doing something cool. She's hosting a bloggy giveaway carnival. I don't know about you, but I've won a handful of giveaways, either from participating in book challenges, or just signing up when someone is giving away something. It's really fun!
The giveaway that I am sponsoring will tell you a little something about me:
- I'm a mom (Amanda is almost nine and Kyle just turned 3)
- I try to eat and prepare healthy foods
- I love to read and soak in information
- I also love to read for escape and entertainment
- Mind Over Body
- Fat Proof Your Family
- Get a Hobby
- Fifteen Candles (I will review this Monday at 5 Minutes for Mom, and we will have more giveaway copies, but if you click the link you can read my review at amazon.com)
* * * * * *
My regular column this week is the review of one of the best books I've read so far, Here for You: Creating a Mother-Daughter Bond that Lasts a Lifetime. Click the icon to find out more about the book and for a chance to win your own copy.