Thursday, July 26, 2007

How Much Do You Like Starbucks?

Do you like it enough to visit all 171 Starbucks in the Manhattan area? Mark Malkoff took the challenge. Did he make it? If you have ten minutes and fifty-four seconds, you can find out:



A few questions for you Mark Malkoff. Certainly you are googling your name to see the far-reaching publicity that your stunt is getting you and perhaps you will land here. If you do, I'd love to hear your answers to the following:
  1. Did you not know that Starbucks carries decaf?
  2. Did you know that you can get a preloaded Starbucks card? Wouldn't that have been faster than cash (although not for the bribes)?
  3. What's next? My friend Andrea*, who forwarded me this challenge, needs something to beat.
*Note to fellow bloggers: You know how some of your real life friends delight in seeing their name in bloggy lights, without regard to personal privacy? Andrea is one of them. Yes, Danielle, I know that you are one, too.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Jennifer - I watched the whole thing! I love Starbuck's - but not that much!

Just this morning I tried out a new one just a few miles down the road from me. I love how they just pop up everywhere!

And I do have a reloadable Starbuck's card - when the balance drops below $10, it charges back up to $40... would that be considered obsessed?!

Sheila said...

That was fun to watch! Thanks.

I could do that here and it would be much easier even though I live in the headquarters.

Katrina said...

Hm...very interesting. Not sure I'd be up for this, but I'd probably be willing to visit all the bookstores around here in one day (and, of course, purchase at least one book in each).

Dianne said...

I love starbucks too but not that much. I'd rather do the book thing too, like Katrina said.

You are way too funny girl! Did you hear from this guy yet??