Thursday, September 27, 2007

What Happened to Wednesday?

I was thinking of everything I have to do this week, and it suddenly hit me that it's already Thursday afternoon. What happened to Wednesday? I got some stuff done today while Kyle was at preschool, but I still have a lot to do. Add to that the sinus/allergy/cold thing that has been threatening seems to have hit hard in the night, so it's going to be harder for me to stay focused. It's a good thing that I can stay on top of my responsibilities with my BusyBodyBook. It really does help me manage all my to-dos, from Bible study preparation (to lead), blogging, family activities, and my part time job. Click over to 5 Minutes for Mom to read my full review and enter to win one of three products.

My mental state might be in question since yesterday I explored who and where I am, and today I don't even know what day it is. However, blogthings seems to be able to analyze my character much more easily than I can:

You Are a Yellow Crayon

Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors.
You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius.
Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.
While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme.

Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth.


I don't mind being called thoughtful and wise and charming, but I'm not sure I like the accurate-but-less-flattering calculating. Thanks to Appliejuice for the link (who is my opposite, purple, which means she thinks I lack manners and class).

6 comments:

Lee said...

I am purple. Go figure. I always knew we complemented each other. And by the way, you have great manners.

Laura said...

I've been thinking it was Thursday all week and finally it's Thursday and I'm wishing it was Monday still!

I loved your family picture from an earlier post recently! You all look so wonderful (and you especially look so beautiful!)

Barb @ A Chelsea Morning said...

I don't know why this cracked me up, but it did, Jennifer. I totally understand not knowing what day it is. Thank you for telling me it's already Thursday. I'm missing about a week! LOL

Beck said...

I'm a yellow crayon, too! Yay!
I've been all messed up about the days of the week, too - I thought Tuesday was Wednesday and I've spent all day thinking today was Friday. It's confusing.

Katrina said...

I'm a sucker for these kinds of quizzes. This one labeled me a Blue Crayon. It says I'm loyal, dependable, but a bit moody. Moody? Me? Well, maybe just a tad.

martha, stealth roommate said...

OK...I am yellow too! Maybe that's why we didn't kill each other (too often). I am too busy these days to loose track of the days but I've been there many times!