Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Fairy Chronicles

A couple of months ago, I reviewed the first two books in The Fairy Chronicles series. You can read my glowing review over at 5 Minutes for Mom. Amanda and I were both thrilled when we received the next four books in the series, each featuring a different one of the fairy girls. The adventures are just as exciting in the first two.

Three readers (U.S. or Canada addresses) will win a set of these four books. Please leave a comment to win. These books are not just for girly-girls, and appeal to a fairly wide age range (five, as a read aloud on up past ten). They are adventure-packed, and a boy who is interested in fantasy would probably even like them. Spread the word. I'll announce the winner on Saturday, October 13.




Edited to add: I don't know what's up with the neon on the bottom two books. They really are colored in the same nice tones as the top two. I love the illustrations in these books as well.

16 comments:

Erin said...

Enter me, please!

Org Junkie said...

I would love to be included Jennifer. You can never have too many books I say!!!!

Noodle said...

Oooh, these do sound perfect for my two children. Thanks for offering them!

BlessedCP said...

These look absolutely delightful! Please put me name in the basket. :-)
I am glad you mentioned the books being not just for girls. My boys have enjoyed the Little House stories and the Madeline books just as much as the girls.

stephanie@{Olive Tree} said...

Me please!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Not that I'm trying to get "browine points" but I'm a fellow BSF lady. I'm a Children's Leader in Lansing, Michigan. This is my 8th year in BSF. :)

Please enter our family to win these great books. My daughter (9) stays up at night with a flashlight reading. :)

Blessings,
Kelly (sitesx6@aol.com)

Carrie said...

Enter me too! I saw these at Borders a few weeks back and thought of you! I have to say they look intriguing and I'm wondering how my 11 yr old SIL would enjoy them!

Beck said...

The Girl would love these! Please enter me in the contest, too!

Amanda said...

my daughter would love these. She is so into books and fairies!!

Nicola said...

Oh these sound so wonderful! Please enter me!

Anonymous said...

They look like something my girls would LOVE!
Shannon @ smitties4@triad.rr.com

Tammy said...

Oh, my girls love fairies and these look so fun! Please enter me!

Sisterlisa said...

Fairy fans here too! I suppose krinkling my paper won't work since you're using random.org eh? Paper drawings, I always krinkle my paper and I usually win. :O) Is that cheating? It sure works well. lol

Beckyb said...

I would love to be entered too - how fun!!!

Heather said...

Oh, my eldest will only read stories about fairies right now (she is 9 and a half)-- she saw these on your site and asked me to enter. The other--almost 8, will read anything and would love them as well because she especially loves fantasy.

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

Count me in!