6 Products I'm Loving
1. Arnold Double Fiber 100% Whole Wheat Bread--My friend Lee turned me on to this. I love whole wheat bread. I like the taste of whole grains, I like a hearty texture, but my husband is a white bread man. Amanda has sort of followed after him in that way in recent years. We don't eat enough to use two separate loaves before they go bad, and I don't want to be buying the white bread. This stuff is great with the fiber and protein of a good whole wheat bread, and it's soft, and not too dark, so we can all eat it.
2. Hummus--I am all about the hummus lately. I eat it with fresh veggies, on a sandwich, or on pita chips. I crave it. I just tried out the Costco offering, and it's proving quite satisfactory, and giving me about twice as much for a similar price. Yum.
3. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo--I have used this in the past, but I just recently bought some more. I have a dry scalp, and this stuff is really great.
4. Grape Tomatoes--I also buy these at Costco (one of those big 2 pound clamshells for $5!). I hadn't been buying them because we've had garden tomatoes, but honestly these are better! I will snack on them and Kyle eats them, so I really like to always have them around.
5. Fig Newton 100% Whole Grain--These are great, and with Amanda's huge sweet tooth, I like that she will eat these and get less sugar and a little bit of fiber.
6. My new vacuum cleaner. Still lovin' it.
So--what are some products that you can't live without these days?