Friday, November 02, 2007

Can You Dig It?

A while back on the same day I posted my other meme, Laura Williams tagged me for a Crazy Eights meme. So, here I am getting to it, almost a month later. This meme asked for 8 things that I'm passionate about, want to do before I die, I say often, books I've recently read, songs I could listen to over and over, and a few more. . . . I can't do all of those, but I've been wanting to post some new things that I'm really enjoying now, so I'm just sort of making my own thing up--and I'm only doing six because that's all I could come up with.

6 Products I'm Loving

1. Arnold Double Fiber 100% Whole Wheat Bread--My friend Lee turned me on to this. I love whole wheat bread. I like the taste of whole grains, I like a hearty texture, but my husband is a white bread man. Amanda has sort of followed after him in that way in recent years. We don't eat enough to use two separate loaves before they go bad, and I don't want to be buying the white bread. This stuff is great with the fiber and protein of a good whole wheat bread, and it's soft, and not too dark, so we can all eat it.

2. Hummus--I am all about the hummus lately. I eat it with fresh veggies, on a sandwich, or on pita chips. I crave it. I just tried out the Costco offering, and it's proving quite satisfactory, and giving me about twice as much for a similar price. Yum.

3. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo--I have used this in the past, but I just recently bought some more. I have a dry scalp, and this stuff is really great.

4. Grape Tomatoes--I also buy these at Costco (one of those big 2 pound clamshells for $5!). I hadn't been buying them because we've had garden tomatoes, but honestly these are better! I will snack on them and Kyle eats them, so I really like to always have them around.

5. Fig Newton 100% Whole Grain--These are great, and with Amanda's huge sweet tooth, I like that she will eat these and get less sugar and a little bit of fiber.

6. My new vacuum cleaner. Still lovin' it.



So--what are some products that you can't live without these days?

6 comments:

Susanne said...

I love hummus. At the Farmer's market in the big city this past summer we found a booth that sells about 30 different kinds. We tried the regular one with garlic, always yummy and a new one. Lemon and artichoke. My word, it was good. As was their jalepeno one. I'll be buying more next year for sure.

Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings said...

I love your twist on the Crazy 8 meme, Jennifer! Thanks for playing.

Carrie said...

Hills Bro. coffee's cappucino mix.

I, too, LOVE hummus. It goes in fits, really. Somedays its The Thing and other times I've had enough, thanks.

Enjoy!

Heather said...

I can dig it, especially the whole grains and hummus. Oh, and the fig newtons. And the grape tomatoes.

Beck said...

We're all crazy for hummus here, too. Let's see - I love:
Rooibos tea
Nina Ricci perfume
my new brown sweater

Katrina said...

I was going to ask you if your Dyson was still a beloved item. Glad to see it is! I must say, I am not a hummus person, but that might not be surprising, since I'm a generally picky eater. But I love, love grape tomatoes and always have them in the house!