Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trick or Treat

It was a fun day here. Kyle had a party at his preschool, complete with a magician who sort of baffled me.

Then we went trick or treating as we did last year--on our town's Main Street. It's quite the festive event. This house always has about 60 carved pumpkins along their stone wall.



Amanda was a penguin, and I thought we did okay with our homemade costume, but Terry thought she looked more like Hester Prynne, especially when we walked along behind her.



Kyle was Thomas--again--which was okay with me.

Wow--I just peeked at the pictures from last year, and they are both growing up!

4 comments:

Leah in Iowa said...

From your photos, it looks like your kids had a great time last night! =) My girls got to go into town to Grandma's house and help her pass out goodies to all the trick-or-treaters. Since the boys were in the field, I stayed home and watched the 1935 version of Anna Karenina. And a good time was had by all. =)

Happy November!

Rachelle G. said...

Wow, that is a COOL photo with all the pumpkins lined up. Adorable costumes, too!

I linked back to you on my blog this morning... check it out.

Heather said...

great photos!
very impressed with the homemade costumes, whether she's hester prynne, a penguin, or the man in the moon. :)

Katrina said...

Very cute! And...I looked back at your pics from last year, and Wow. They've changed quite a bit -- especially Kyle! It's so easy to not see how our kids are changing from day to day, but pictures taken a year apart really drives it home.