However, I do enjoy it much more when I am with my favorite shopping buddy--the Dell Inspiron (although if Santa wanted to bring me a younger hipper shopping buddy with a faster processor and more memory, I'd be willing to kick this one to the curb).
How I love internet shopping, let me count the ways:
- Pain-free spending -- This might actually be more of a con than a pro, but even though I have to type in my credit card number, it isn't as painful to rack up those big tickets.
- Perfect climate control -- Today I made a quick stop at TJ Maxx and the KB Toys that's going out of business in our shopping center, and it's COLD. It's below freezing and windy. Other times when I'm dressed for winter, I've almost burned up at the mall due to the heat being on too high and the crowds.
- Instant price comparison -- I can use my tabbed browsers and instantly find out if I will get a lower price at amazon, Toys R Us, or elsewhere.
- Easy returns -- My "receipt" is saved right online, so I don't have to keep up with all those slips of paper. Having to ship something back is sort of a pain, but many retailers such as Old Navy and Eddie Bauer allow returns in store.
- Open all night -- I can shop unencumbered by my children any time.