Friday, March 14, 2008

In Lieu of Original Content

Here's a video from the cool new mom site, Capessa, How I Got Over my DIY Fears:



What about you? Are you a Handy Mandy (incorrect usage of Disney show name intended)? I can paint (not fast or super-neatly, but adequately. I think that's about it. I did recently tell a friend that I'd like to try my hand at putting in that snap and click Pergo laminate type flooring, but I think I'm fooling myself and it would never happen (other than the fact that my hubby nixed the idea of the flooring).

2 comments:

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

I've managed to be pregnant, and thus get out of, every painting project we've had for 5 years. I'm good for reading directions, holding things in place, and holding flashlights. In other words, I make a great assistant. = )

Katrina said...

Not a handy bone in my body. My painting skills stink. I can't use a single power tools.

I guess there are a few things I can do:

1. I changed a lightbulb last week.
2. I caught a mouse in the garage this morning. With a mousetrap, of course. It's dead.

Hm...I thought I'd be able to come up with more. Oh well. Like Stephanie, I'm really good at reading directions and standing nearby to assist. :)