Friday, March 07, 2008

Spring Reading Thing 2008



Katrina is very low-key and tolerant of any type of participation in Spring Reading Thing, but ever since I've been writing my book column at 5 Minutes for Mom (almost a year now!), it's much harder to predict what I might be reading three months in advance, so my Fall into Reading participation was sort of "off." So, now I'm thinking about a good way to come up with a list before it starts March 21.

It was her Fall into Reading Challenge two years ago that got me convinced that I had time--and wanted to make the time--to read. You can read my wrap-up post that contains some of my gleeful thougts at my "success."

I know that so many of you often feel like you don't have time to read. I honestly don't care if you read or not, but if you miss your days of devouring books, set a goal. You might try to read a book a month, or just one book over the three months. You might reawaken that love and be surprised at the time that you suddenly find. And don't blame me if you also find more dust in your house. . . .

Find out how you can get involved HERE.

2 comments:

Brenners said...

Thanks for the heads up on the Orek win. I sent you an email.

katrina said...

Thanks for helping to get the word out. I can't believe it's been almost a year since you started your book column. Wow!