Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blogger Autoposting

Yes, you "heard" me right! Those of you who use Blogger can now set posts to autopost. It's one of the features in draft, so if you sign in to draft.blogger.com, you will see your regular dashboard and you can write a post, and change the day and or time under "post options" and it will autopost. I imagine that it will soon be a part of regular blogger, but regardless, it's open to all as long as you sign in that way.

Free blogging service, WITH autoposting (the one thing that blogger lacked)? Works for Me!!

For more tips, click over to Rocks in My Dryer.

5 comments:

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

HOORAY!

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

Yippeeeee!!

Beth@Sportsmomma said...

YYYEEESSS!!!

dcrmom said...

You are gonna LOVE that!

Marcia said...

I know!!!! I saw this on last week's WFMW and I happily scheduled posts for two weeks already :) for BOTH my blogs :)