Monday, April 07, 2008

I'm a Colon

I love these personality tests. When I saw it on Musings of a Housewife, I had to do it. I can think of a few of you who will love this one, too.

You Are a Colon



You are very orderly and fact driven.

You aren't concerned much with theories or dreams... only what's true or untrue.



You are brilliant and incredibly learned. Anything you know is well researched.

You like to make lists and sort through things step by step. You aren't subject to whim or emotions.



Your friends see you as a constant source of knowledge and advice.

(But they are a little sick of you being right all of the time!)



You excel in: Leadership positions



You get along best with: The Semi-Colon



So which one are you? Post in the comments and let me know. It's only 5 questions long. I flip-flopped between a few of the choices, but I guess this is fairly accurate (Brilliant? Definitely!). Seriously, truth over dreams--yes; not subject to emotions--yes, I'm afraid so. Orderly--maybe in some ways, but not in the way of housekeeping unfortunately.

6 comments:

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

An exclamation point! = )

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

I'm a colon as well. That was fun! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm an EXCLAMTION POINT!! Not surprising, huh?
DD

Anonymous said...

I am a question mark. It said I get along with the comma; however, I think that colons and question marks get along fabulously as well.
-Lee

Katrina said...

Another colon here. And I don't mind being described as "brilliant and incredibly learned." :) It's true that I'm a research nerd and that I make lists. I don't excel in leadership, though, but as you know, I'll take charge if another competent person doesn't first, just so I know things get done right. :)

Dad said...

OK, let me know how you answered. I thought I would be a colon also. Especially, since my friends get tired of me being right all the time, and of course, I am brillant and learned. Wait, maybe my friends just get tired of me "thinking I am right all of the time".
I am a comma.
You are open minded and extremely optimistic.
You enjoy almost all facets of life. You can find the good in almost anything.

You keep yourself busy with tons of friends, activities, and interests.
You find it hard to turn down an opportunity, even if you are pressed for time.

Your friends find you fascinating, charming, and easy to talk to.
(But with so many competing interests, you friends do feel like you hardly have time for them.)

You excel in: Inspiring people