Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Follow Me

Okay, I am trying out this Twitter thing. I don't really "get" it, but I'm surprised to say that I've enjoyed reading the updates on some blogs that I've seen, so I thought I'd join in.

If you want to "follow me," you can do so by reading the updates in my sidebar, and you can click that link to follow me. We'll see if I stick with it. I opened a Facebook page, and I've not done a darn thing with it.

I saw this video from Common Craft on someone's blog recently, and it was my first glimmer of understanding into "Why would people even care?"

What's your opinion on Twittering? Are you in? Are you waiting it out? Do you "get it"?

6 comments:

Dianne said...

I don't know - I don't really get it, if you know what i mean. but i guess enough people find it interesting to keep it popular.

Beck said...

I twitter a bit but I still think it's pointless.

Adventures In Babywearing said...

I'm in. I'm using it when I feel like knowing what's up and like to let people know about my latest blog posts. I think you should use it however works best for you!

Steph
http://twitter.com/AdInBabywearing

LMGory said...

I twitter only when I have something to say - but you can totally "tweet" however and whenever you want. I'm "msgory" - I'll try and find you Jennifer -
Peace, Lauren

Kelsey Smith said...

I also dont really get it. Maybe Ill see how many people join in this summer and rethink it then.

L.L. Barkat said...

I do get it. But I find it is something that creates even more computer dependency (maybe "addiction" is a better word?) So I've opted out, after trying it for a while and finding I was checking too often.