Amanda's last day of school was Thursday, but Friday our visitors were here, so that wasn't a normal day.
This is summer:
This morning I let myself sleep in until 7:00am.
It's 9:00am, and my tween is still sleeping (either that or she's reading in bed).
Kyle and I are still in PJs.
I'm buzzing from my third cup of coffee.
I do have quite a few things on my plate for this week, but because my summer days start slowly, it doesn't bother me a bit.
Today we will try to get to the library to return some books and stock up on some others.
I need to get to the grocery store after I figure out what I'm going to cook the next couple nights for dinner.
But now I guess I should just focus on showering and getting dressed.
I had a blast putting together the Creative Summer Days event at 5 Minutes for Mom. Today is the last day to enter, so if any of these products sound like something you or your kids would love, enter today on the individual posts:
- The first creative idea is to Cook! with the opportunity to win one of 5 copies of Yum-O! The Family Cookbook.
- The second challenge is to Play and Learn with two winners receiving two computer games -- Mia's Reading Adventure: The Bugaboo Bugs and JumpStart Advanced Preschool World.
- In our third giveaway, you can provide a creative summer adventure for your child if you win one of 5 Giftventure gift certificates.
- One of you could win a great prize pack to help fuel your child's imagination from education.com.
- 5 of you will give your child the safety to Explore with a cell phone package from kajeet.
- Are you always trying to encourage your kids to eat their veggies? Enter to win one of 5 Henry and the Hidden Veggie Garden books.
- Our seventh giveaway invites those of you who can travel to New York City on August 2 the opportunity to Experience Walking with the Dinosaurs (sponsored by One2One Network).
- Education.com is sponsoring another great prize pack to keep your kids' creative juices flowing this summer. Enter here.
- Three of you could win 2 new books from Maple Tree Press designed to encourage your kids to Exercise!
- One of you will win three CDs that will encourage your whole family to Sing and Dance.
- Three of you will win a set of three audiobook CDs to Listen to as a family.
- We have five Trip Flix DVDs so that the whole family can Travel (Virtually).