Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's a . . . Website!

Have you ever noticed that completing a project seems like birthing a baby?

There's the stage (pre-conception) when you decide to pursue something,

then the part where you are gathering the support to make it happen (conception),

and then for a long time, you are waiting for it to just come out already (gestation).

A lot happens while you're gestating, but the real thing--the baby--hasn't shown its face yet.

I've been gestating. I've wanted to share so many times, but couldn't.

Now I can. At noon on July 10, 2008, my baby was born.

Join me as I welcome to the blogosphere


I think she's beautiful, so go on over and welcome her to the world. Feel free to post her picture on your blog and spread the news about her arrival as well.

And guess what? I have some fraternal twins, too. My sisters, born the same day, and also with the same parents (or grandparents?), 5 Minutes for Mom.
Go give them a big welcome as well.

10 comments:

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Oh man- I've had to use all my strength to be sure that my REAL baby didn't get birthed in the midst of all of this. Oh, so wonderful we can enjoy the babymoon now! : )

Steph

Carrie said...

Exciting stuff! =D

TheAngelForever said...

I am off to add your new baby and the siblings to my Google Reader :)

Congrats!

Andrea said...

Jennifer,
This is great!!!
What a fabulous idea. I can't wait to check it out.

twithhoney said...

I think my feed reader is going to burst but I can't wait to see how your new baby and all the sibling grow.

Congratulations!!

Heather J. said...

Great new addition to the family!

By the way, I recv'd the TripFlix DVD you sent, thanks! My son is really enjoying it. It's a lot like a Popular Mechanics for Kids DVD he has (which is one of his favorites).

If you want me to write a blurb about it for one of the blogs just let me know. :)

Katrina said...

Congratulations! I'm adding it to my feed-reader right this instant.

Jane @ What About Mom? said...

I read somewhere (Musings of a Housewife?) that 5 Minutes for Books is going to be mostly about books about beauty and fashion. Um? Do they write books about beauty and fashion? I don't know if I'm eagerly awaiting a new education, or just want to go back to bed.

Oh, phew, I went back and looked at Jolynne's post, and it's just her who'll be writing about the fashion and beauty books.

Alrighty, then. As you were.

Jane @ What About Mom? said...

Oh, just wanted to recommend a book review blog for your blogroll -- http://www.blogginboutbooks.blogspot.com/

Also, not a blog (and almost solely about romance novels), but I love the reviews -- http://mrsgiggles.com/books/index.html

Dad said...

Neat! Way to go. Should be fun for you.