Thursday, August 28, 2008

Can You Help a Sister Out?

Metropolitanmama.netTime is running out to enter Sail Away to a Good Night’s Sleep contest.

5 Minutes for Mom has been posting about it, because they are trying to refer as many people as possible, so would you mind clicking over before Monday and saying that 5 Minutes for Mom sent you?

(In case you missed it before, if you win, you can have your choice of EITHER a Caribbean Cruise or one thousand dollars!)

You can win, and if 5 Minutes for Mom gets enough referrals, they'll win too (and well, since they write my paycheck, I'm asking as a personal favor).

So click on over and say that 5 Minutes for Mom sent you!

5 comments:

janice said...

thanks for spreading the word.

maybe you will win :) Would you take the cruise or the cash?

heather said...

I got your back.

Jyl said...

Thanks for leaving your comment on my blog--about The Poisonwood Bible. Well, I'll make a confession. I wrote that comment on the carnival, because it was my first time being and there and it said I needed to comment and I was like--what the heck am I supposed to say--so I reviewed the book. Then, I felt like a dumbA (and I am not typically prone to cussing, but that's how I felt) when I read the other comments. But, I got over it and copied and pasted the same review on my sight. So if I have a kindred, it is just with myself, which I guess isn't that bad, right? ;)

Hope to see you again soon. I am going to look into the cruise contest. Love that idea!

L.L. Barkat said...

Okay, done. : )

(Oh, and I tagged you.)

Ladybug said...

I've nominated you for a bloggy award!! See it here!