Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Calling?

I was sitting here at my computer just now, and Kyle said, "Mom, can you get my coat on? I want to go outside and sing a song to God."

Amanda and I suppressed giggles and listened at the back door as he stood on the back deck. I didn't hear much but, "Goddddd. . . . " and something about "You have made."

Then he came back inside and said, "It was sort of short because I didn't know all the notes."

It's a good thing I'm making connections in the music industry. I'm not sure at all what God has in mind for this four-year-old boy, but he's going to keep us on our toes.

Oh, and that calling? I think that there are some coyotes that heard the calling too. I should probably keep the dog in.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

That's pretty awesome!

Deidre said...

Oh, that is SO sweet! I'm quite certain God doesn't mind if he knows all the notes or not. How neat!

heather said...

I love that he wanted to sing a song to God and he didn't care who heard him!

Katrina said...

Oh my goodness, this is so sweet and beautiful. What a precious moment!