Saturday, November 01, 2008

Just a Pic Before I Go

As promised, some pictures of Halloween. Can anyone guess who they are? Some clues:
  1. They are a set
  2. The second picture indicates their relationship
  3. If you're having trouble, a Disney-watching tween might be able to help you.






Going along with Halloween, here's a scary warning. This is what happens when your four-year-old son plays with your computer unsupervised.



My search box is usually filled with requests such as "lopppppehhhheeerrrrrvvv" after he's been playing online games, but (accidentally?) right clicking this picture of me that was on my desktop and saving it as my desktop background is a new one to me.

It stayed there for several days, but rest assured, it's been replaced with my children playing in the leaves:



Coincidentally, it's my headshot from the Compassion Bloggers page. I'll be leaving Sunday morning. Please keep up with all the goings-ons by reading my posts at 5 Minutes for Mom. I'll be posting each evening, and some mornings as well. I'm also posting special themed reviews at 5 Minutes for Books all week.

It's gonna be a week to remember that's for sure.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Cute pictures! I'm not sure who they dressed up as and I don't have kids at home to help me LOL

Have a safe trip, you have left by now I'm sure. I look forward to reading all about it.

Mrs. Makeover said...

I thought and thought, but I just have no idea who they're dressed up as. I don't know any Disney tweens either :(. Can we have more hints? :)

kayla said...

very nice blog some how i found you looking for things on our sons birth defect esophageal atresia.

Sherry said...

It's Perry and Doofenshmirtz!

(Clicked over from 5 Minutes for Books.)

Katrina said...

Hmph. I never even heard of Perry and Doofenshmirtz. My tween is not a Disney-watcher and my toddler is addicted to Noggin. But you put up some great pics!