Friday, January 23, 2009

Read and Reviewed

I don't always do a good job of linking over to posts and reviews at 5 Minutes for Mom and 5 Minutes for Books, and since I don't know if all of you regularly check those sites, I'll try to do it weekly to give you the option of clicking on over to see what I'm writing elsewhere. So here are some you might have missed if you don't read those sites:
  • Mrs. Kimble is a great book by an author I'm really enjoying lately.
  • The most exciting news is I recorded my first podcast! This one was an interview with nutritionist Monica Bearden. It's only eight minutes long, so click on over and find out what it's all about. I also linked over to it from 5 Minutes for Books and asked the readers their opinions about future book podcasts, so if you have an opinion on that, please leave a comment over there.
  • I wrote about my love of audiobooks at 5 Minutes for Books, and reposted my review from two years ago of Freedom Walkers in honor of MLK Jr. day.
  • As I mentioned, Amanda just read the Princess Bride. We wrote up a Books on Screen column that just posted at 5 Minutes for Books (you might also have missed last week's post on the brand new Electric Company that premiered this week).

1 comment:

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

I'm picking up Mrs. Kimble at the library tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it!