Tuesday, March 24, 2009

All the Rage

At dinner the other night, Kyle brought up the funny commercial he and Dad had seen while they were watching TV. As he started the ditty, Amanda joined right in.


"I love that commercial," she said. "Well, I've never seen it, but everyone sings it at school," she explained, as she went on to sing it word for word.



Of course, we made sure that she saw the real thing. It's quite easy to find one (or ten) versions on YouTube.

Anyone else been bitten by the fish? Do you love me or hate me for putting it back into your head?

"Give me back that Filet-O-Fish, give me that fish. . . ."

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I love that commercial and some days I totally crave filet-o-fish sandwiches. Not a good thing. Oh and shamrock shakes too! But no I don't hate you!

LuAnn said...

My 10-year-old son loves that commercial and song. I find it highly annoying. I do like the expressions on the face of the guy that is standing. Thank you so much for making it run through my head now. I think I need a shamrock shake to make it go away.

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I hadn't seen this one. Bizarre! Once, I can handle. But if I had to watch it repeatedly, it could get annoying quickly. :)

Chad is a fan of fish sandwiches. I am not.