Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring is here at last

. . . bringing with it -- allergies!

I've been waiting and waiting for it to be warm enough for me to sit on the deck outside and read while the kids play in the driveway. We have had a few warm days the last couple of weeks, but they've all been so breezy that it wasn't quite cozy enough to sit out in the sun and read.

But today with nice sun, little wind, and temps in the 70's it finally reached the perfect critical mass for enjoying some R&R outside (that would be Reading and Relaxing).

However, as a result of the budding trees and flowers, and green grass, I am all sneezy and itchy. I guess I'm not going to complain about it just yet. I'll hope that it passes soon, and that the warm weather doesn't.

3 comments:

Sunk Costs said...

I actually gasped when I saw on Jo-Lynne's blog that you wear a 9.5 narrow shoe too! Is it too corny to say we're sole-mates? :P

Wendy said...

Isn't this weather awesome! I'm heading outside to enjoy it! :)
~ Wendy

Anna said...

I know allergies are annoying, but I give anything for good, warm, sunny weather. Here in Vancouver we had a few sunny days, some breezy but dry, few warm that you could get away with light jacket. The rest was raining since forever.
Enjoy your nice weather and do some more R&R in my place :)