My original list had 13 titles, but I couldn't know which books to put on my list. I actually read 29 books.
Ms. Callapidder Days asked some questions, so here are some of my answers.
- Did you finish reading all the books on your spring reading list? If not, why not?
- Did you stick to your original goals or did you change your list as you went along?
- What was your favorite book that you read this spring? Least favorite? Why?
- Did you discover a new author or genre this spring? Did you love them? Not love them?
- What was your favorite thing about the challenge?
I didn't make links to the books, but if you want to check them out, you can search amazon.
By Wendy Mass:
*11 Birthdays (2 times)
Nutmegs -- state book award
*Code Orange (Caroline Cooney)
Pieces of Georgia (aloud with mom)
Year of the Dog
*The Moon by Night
Shadows of Diamonds (Caroline Cooney)
*Wanted (Caroline Cooney)
The Incredible Journey
News For Dogs
Violet Raines Got Struck by Lightning
*Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Hotel for Dogs
*Trial by Journal
Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism
Molly Moon Stops the World
Molly Moon's Incredible Time Travel Adventure
*Molly Moon, Micky Minus and the Mind Machine
Penderwicks on Gardam Street
The Wanderer (almost finished)
I also listened to a lot of books. The last couple of weeks, I listened more than I read, because Mom got *The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan (the brand-new Percy Jackson book). I also listened to The Chosen One, Chasing Vermeer, and the *Hunger Games.