Saturday, July 17, 2010

Some Good Stuff I've Read

I don't do nearly as much blog reading and commenting as I'd like to, but I did want to point to a lovely post at Callapidder Days about the rewards and challenges and delights of parenting. I promise it will challenge and encourage you: Enjoining

The other posts I wanted to point out are written by me, but are about lovely books written by other people. These are all books that I've reviewed lately, that I want to be sure you don't miss:

Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner -- good for her fans and those who may not have read her or liked her other stuff. Giveaway open through 7/24.

These three are FIVE STAR READS, so I wanted to be sure you checked them out:


Have you read anything great lately??

1 comment:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Thanks for the link! And I think you've convinced me to read Finny. I'll have to check out the others, too.