Friday, November 12, 2010

We do more before 8am than some people do all day

We're not enlisting in the army, but the Daylight Savings Time has not been kind to Kyle and me. We are getting tired early in the evening (the fact that it's really dark by 5:30pm doesn't help our body clock either). It's been almost a full week, and we are still waking up early.

Actually last night I mostly stayed awake (with a few doze-offs) to watch The Apprentice, so I guess staying up until 11pm helped me actually sleep through to my 5:45 alarm!

Kyle was still up at 6:10 am, so once Amanda left for school, he and I played Farkle.

Yesterday morning I cleared out the huge dumping station that is my dining room.

So I say that it isn't treating us well, but perhaps it is?

2 comments:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I haven't adjusted to the time change either. I'm tired by 9:00 every night...not that that means I can actually fall asleep. But I admit, I'm not being as productive as you are in the morning!

Barb @ 1SentenceDiary said...

I've never heard of "Farkle" but it sounds fun! What ages would you recommend it for? (I'm looking for a fun game for my 11-year-old.)