My guess (now, at 9:02 p.m.) at who is is going to go home: Didi or Tim
There were some great performances last night.
- Casey James -- I've always liked him and was happy he did well
- Andrew Garcia -- I think he's a good performer, and I've actually thought his performances the last few weeks were fine, but nothing's drawn me to him. I totally agree with Simon that it's a personality issue.
- Katie -- I disagreed with the judges, I thought she did great. I like her. I don't know how long she'll be around. I know she was in the bottom 3 last week, but she had a good night, so I hope she doesn't go home.
- Aaron Kelly--I've not been a huge fan, but I thought this was a GREAT performance, and as usual, when I really like something, the judges don't.
- and of course Crystal. She's great. Talented, accessible. However, I don't know why the judges don't dog her for not being "commercial," when they do say that to Katie etc.
- Siobhan -- She's talented, she's quirky. I don't love her, but I don't hate her either. She didn't have a good night.
- Didi -- She did okay. It was an okay song, but there was something missing. I think it's a connection thing at this point. With two bad weeks in a row, I think she's in danger. I would be surprised if she's not in the bottom 3.
- Tim -- It wasn't great, but it wasn't at all awful. I like him, but his day is coming.
9:13 p.m. I really really like their Ford Focus video.
9:19 p.m. I didn't mention who I thought the third was, but I'm going with Katie. So, I predict Didi goes home, and Katie and Tim join her in the bottom three. I wouldn't be surprised if Andrew is there. I think he's been hovering towards the bottom, so it just depends.
My husband doesn't like Casey's ponytail and think he should go.
He does like it when Ryan talks smack.
Oh no, Katie, standing up. Will she be going to the chair. Maybe Siobhan will join her?? I don't feel like she has a big fan base, but what do I know?
9:22 p.m. No surprise for Katie.
Now we're arguing about Siobhan. I said that the judges would save her if she got voted off at this point, and Terry (who sort of sits in the room while we are watching) said, "No, they don't like her." He's wrong. They do like her.
9:37 p.m. Didi's up, and I'm still thinking she'll be sitting down beside Katie. Her hair looks awesome, though, and red is a great color on her. And I was right. . . .
Amanda just said, "I think that Tim guy will be out too," (not having heard my predictions). This is the first results show that she's seen since they do the bottom three, since it comes on at 9 p.m. following a late night when she stays up to watch most of the show until 10:00 p.m.
9:40 p.m. Ryan Seacrest with the fake out.
9:43 p.m. Tim joins them. I'm 3 for 3 on my predictions. Who is going to safety? I'm thinking it's Katie. Right again. I'm awesome. This does not bode well for Didi, the one who I predicted to go home.
9:58 p.m. I am absolutely right, and there's no way the judges are going to save Didi.