- Too Small to Be Big: The AllStride Solution by Ricki Lake -- an interesting book that will tie in with some health information for kids
- Clutter Rehab: 101 Tips and Tricks to Become an Organization Junkie and Love It! -- by Laura Wittman (yes THE Org Junkie) -- can't wait to dig into this little guide
Unsolicited, for review:
Bring Back Beatrice! -- This looks like a great book for those considering baby names, or who are interested in name origins and popularity over the years.
A trio of baseball books from Sleeping Bear Press (that Dawn also received and is reviewing with a giveaway on 5 Minutes for Books right now)
- Notes from the Midnight Driver -- I've heard such great things about Jordan Sonnenblick's YA books. When this backlist title recently was produced into audiobook form by Brilliance Audio, I was happy to be offered it to review.
- Enclave -- This was a happy surprise from MacMillan Audio. It's a YA novel from a debut author -- post-apocoloyptic, very popular with the tweens and teens. Can't wait to check it out.
From Amazon Vine, for review:
- Awaken -- A dystopian YA novel about a society in which everything is done on the computer, until Maddie awakens to some feelings about a better way to live (Doesn't this sound relevant and interesting?)
- Lost and Found: Three by Shaun Tan -- I had expected a book of middle grade short stories, since it's marked 9 - 12, but it's much more visual than textual. I can't wait to look more closely at this one.