Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Give Me a B


Yes, I need a B.  She fell off a while ago, and now I hardly miss her.

As an aside, may I say that I'd make an excellent first grader? Kyle was supposed to either decorate a poster with pictures depicting his five nonfiction facts he collected in school in his research project (on Space), or use a Pringles can and decorate it as a holder of the facts.  We found this picture online and I think that we did a pretty good job making a Pringles space shuttle.



I, oh of course I mean Kyle, didn't get the nose just right.

I'm not sure when I became this kind of mom. I should have laid off a little more (but I had some GREAT ideas!). We did use a lot of tape, which was the pure brilliance of a six-year-old (Kyle gets possessive over his tape).

1 comment:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Very impressive. I pretty much stink at school crafts. And OF COURSE Kyle did the project. You were just supervising. :)