Monday, August 15, 2011

Rec-reating, Recovering, and Reviewing

I am still thinking about writing, and in fact even putting some thoughts down here and there, but after 10 days of rec-reating (as in recreation, not creation), I'm a little beat mentally. Why does that happen?

We drove more than 2500 miles over 10 days through New Mexico and Arizona, and I do want to share our experiences.  Here are a few sneak peeks:






And so, yes, I've been also been recovering -- restocking the pantry, doing laundry, returning phone calls.

But even while I roamed the country, I've been reviewing -- publishing book reviews over at 5 Minutes for Books and writing up some reviews of books that will post in the future, specifically books that I read on vacation (for what is a vacation without reading??).  Please check them out:


2 comments:

morninglight mama said...

Wonderful pictures- sounds like it was an incredibly memorable trip!!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Amazing pictures! I'd love to read more about your trip if/when you're ready to write. (Says the one who wrote one post about her Toronto trip and then apparently bailed...)