Reading breakdown for the month: Read: 1 1/2 adult fiction, 2 YA fiction, 2 1/4 nonfiction. Audiobooks: 1 YA and 1 Nonfiction.
- Steve Jobs audiobook (5 Stars!)
- How to Be a Best Friend Forever (giveaway still open!)
- Crossed (giveaway open through today!)
- Issues-driven historical fiction
- Roam: A Novel with Music by Alan Lazar -- carried over from last month
- Finish Falling Together, from last month's list
- Finish Tim Challies' The Next Story: Life and Faith after the Digital Explosion -- from last month's list, not doing very well!
- Also carried over the Middle Grade novel The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
- Amanda and I just snatch a few minutes a day with our read-aloud, but we'll finish this month for sure: Home for the Holidays (Mother Daughter Book Club) The reading of Toys Come Home: Being the Early Experiences of an Intelligent Stingray, a Brave Buffalo, and a Brand-New Someone Called Plastic with Kyle has been slower, because I haven't really been making an effort, so I'd like to finish it.
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking
- From Blah to Awe: Shaking Up a Boring Faith
- The Darlings: A Novel
- The Girl Who Was on Fire (Movie Edition): Your Favorite Authors on Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games Series
- Life is Funny -- YA
- They Never Came Back -- YA from Caroline B. Cooney
- The Fault in Our Stars -- a new YA John Green book I'm looking forward to (this month or next month)
- A Big Little Life: A Memoir of a Joyful Dog Named Trixie, by Dean Koontz, maybe (or next month for sure)
Find out what more people are reading at 5 Minutes for Books What's on Your Nightstand?