Lately I've been getting a lot more unsolicited books, and the ones from this month actually look great. I know I won't get to them all, but I have the freedom to pick and choose, since I didn't specifically request them. However, there are a few that I did request that I should read this month for sure:
- Happier at Home: Kiss More, Jump More, Abandon a Project, Read Samuel Johnson, and My Other Experiments in the Practice of Everyday Life by Gretchen Rubin, a follow-up to the much-loved (by me!) The Happiness Project
- The Power of Poppy Pendle -- a fun magical middle grade novel about a little witch who wants to be a baker
- Following Atticus: Forty-eight High Peaks, One Little Dog, and an Extraordinary Friendship -- I was drawn to this book, recently released in paperback, because I recently read and enjoyed Up! another book that looked into these same peaks, but with a young daughter instead of a dog.
- The Language of Sisters - a novel which I'm going to start as soon as I finish writing this post!
- The Making of Us by Lisa Jewell
- And When She Was Good by Laura Lippman
- The Pigeon Pie Mystery
- Fireproof: A Maggie O'Dell Novel
- Monstrous Beauty, an audiobook that intrigues me and is read by the very talented Katherine Kellgren