Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What I'm Reading -- February

I've been in an interesting reading pattern.  In January and the first part of February I was focused on finishing the Cybils Middle Grade Finalists (I've just published some of my reviews). Then I had to read Michael Connelly's The Black Box for my Sony Reader VIP bookclub meet-up in LA, and I've felt a little aimless since then. In fat, I still feel a little aimless, reading-wise, but here are some books that are coming up soon on the pile:

And as always -- after looking at my calendar and books that I have coming up, these are some that I'll be sure to get to:

4 comments:

planetnomad said...

A Nearly Perfect Copy looks fun! And I like Jeremy Camp! I don't worry about you keeping busy ;)

Nancy said...

I'm interested in that Molly Ringwald. She narrated an audio book I just finished and she did a great job, it actually gives me greater confidence in her own writing abilities. You have some good stuff coming up.

Jen E @ mommablogsalot said...

Great mix of books. The Molly Ringwald book is definitely intriguing!

Carrie said...

A Nearly Perfect Copy sounds very White Collar-ish. Would I like it? You usually know!